Celebrate Another Year in Style
It’s that time of year again – it’s time to celebrate the close of 2018 and ring in 2019 in high style! In just a few days, you have the perfect occasion to dress like the most twinkly disco ball and dance the night away! Or perhaps you’ll join friends for cocktails and fun conversations? In Houston, there a ton of party options for the big night. And to go out with a bang, you don’t want to just shine, but dazzle!
Make a Chic Entrance… and Exit
All the decisions you may make leading up to and on this night, your mode of transportation should be the least of your worries. Call now to rent a luxury car, or gather a group of friends to ride together in a limo or party bus. It’s the best way to get your party started! And between the traffic, parking and libations, it’s the safest way to go to and from your destination.
Look the Part
New Year’s Eve is always a great night to pull out all the stops! Hair and makeup are important, but the outfit reigns supreme. So what will it be? Maxi or min? Sequins or leather? Loose or body-conscious? Long-sleeved or strapless? This year, there are so many great options in the perennial favorites of black, silver and gold, but also jewel-tone colors and blush-pink. Pair your perfect outfit with show-stopper earrings and sky-high heels for an extra luxe effect. But you might want to also pack a pair of dance-friendly flats if you plan to stay out until the early morning hours!
Try a Different, More Intimate Event
Bars, parties, dance clubs, and concerts are always going to be a great time. But if you’re looking to do something a little out of the ordinary, here are some ideas.
- Pizza tossing at Main Kitchen
- Interactive pitmaster class at Pizzitola’s Bar-B-Cue
- Old Fashioned cocktail-crafting at The Boulevardier
- Cocktail reception at Henke & Pillot
- Sip and shop for cowboy boots at Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear
- Interactive cocktail pairings at Nice Winery
- Beer tasting and lite bites at Craft Beer Cellar
- Sample tacos and infused tequila at Pistolero’s
- Whiskey tasting and mixology demo at Bosscat
- Private chef’s tasting menu or private dinner and cocktails at Peli Peli
- Private dinner with cocktails at Hay Merchant
- Expert-led sake tasting at Kata Robata
- Private dinner theatre or 1920s cocktail party at Prohibition Supperclub & Bar
- Enjoy culinary demonstrations, hands-on cook-off challenges and themed cooking workshops at Sur La Table
- Take a huge group to see a local blues trio at House of Blues
- Let loose your inner artist at a painting class with bites and beverages at Pinot’s Palette
- Bring an Escape Room Race event to the venue of your choice
- Hire The Murder Mystery Co. actors for a live Clue game at the venue of your choice