Get Ready for the 2019 Rodeo Houston Entertainment Lineup
Concerts for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo run from Feb. 25 through March 17, and this year’s lineup is one of the very best yet. The featured headliners comprise a mix of genres. Of course, there will be country music. But you can also book tickets for some of the top performers and newcomers in hip-hop, rock, pop, EDM and Tejano, more than half of whom are making their Rodeo debut.
This wonderfully diverse and talented 2019 lineup are sure to pull in fans from all over Houston and the great Lone Star State. Tickets are on sale at rodeohouston.com, and performances take place at NRG Stadium on the following dates:
- Monday, Feb. 25 — Kacey Musgraves
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 — Prince Royce
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 — Brooks & Dunn
- Thursday, Feb. 28 — Luke Bryan
- Friday, March 1 — Cardi B
- Saturday, March 2 — Turnpike Troubadours
- Sunday, March 3 — Panic! At the Disco
- Monday, March 4 — Old Dominion
- Tuesday, March 5 — Camila Cabello
- Wednesday, March 6 — Luke Combs
- Thursday, March 7 — Tim McGraw
- Friday, March 8 — Zedd
- Saturday, March 9 — Kane Brown
- Sunday, March 10 — Los Tigres del Norte
- Monday, March 11 — Zac Brown Band
- Tuesday, March 12 — Kings of Leon
- Wednesday, March 13 — Santana
- Thursday, March 14 — Chris Stapleton
- Friday, March 15 — Cody Johnson
- Saturday, March 16 — Brad Paisley
- Sunday, March 17 — Concert-only performance featuring George Strait along with special guests Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen
Singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves has won multiple Grammy Award and last year earned her third No. 1 debut on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.
Prince Royce is a bonafide Latin music superstar bringing a mix of Bachata and contemporary, Spanish R&B.
Brooks & Dunn are the biggest-selling duo in country music history. And though they were one of the most popular country artists of the ’90s, they are still going strong with millennials.
Luke Bryan has won the country music honor of “Entertainer of the Year” six times this decade and has and has sold over 7 million albums and 27 million singles worldwide.
American rapper and entertainer Cardi B has made a quick ascent to the top of the rap and pop charts.
Turnpike Troubadours have released five studio country albums, peaking at number 17 on the Billboard 200.
Panic! At the Disco is one of the biggest acts to emerge out of the emo movement of the mid-2000s.
Old Dominion has emerged as one of the hottest bands in country music, blending clever lyrics with rock n’ roll grit.
Cuban-born Camila Cabello began her pop solo career after four years in Fifth Harmony.
Relative country newcomer Luke Combs got his first #1 on Billboard’s Country charts in 2017.
Tim McGraw has released 10 albums that reached #1 on Billboard’s Country Albums charts.
Since 2012, Zedd continues to break down music genres barriers, from Top 40 pop to Dance/Electronic.
Kane Brown has been called “one of Nashville’s most promising young stars.”
Los Tigres del Norte is a norteño group and ranked the 15th Most Influential Latin Artists of All Time by Billboard magazine.
Zac Brown Band has sold more than 8 million albums are the second act to top both the country and active rock formats.
Kings of Leon blend southern rock and blues with alternative rock.
Santana plays Latin-tinged rock, distinctive because of their Latin percussion (congas, timbales, etc.) Carlos Santana’s lead guitar playing.
In 2015, Chris Stapleton won three major awards at the Country Music Association Awards: Best Male Vocalist, Album of the Year, and New Artist of the Year.
Cody Johnson is a Texas country singer-songwriter with six self-released albums.
All 11 of country superstar Brad Paisley’s studio albums have been certified Gold or higher. And the “King of Country,” George Strait, is one of the most influential and popular recording artists of all time.