The wedding anniversary is the perfect time to look back on your wedding day and celebrate the years you’ve spent together. Whether you want to celebrate your marriage with an anniversary party, a night on the town with friends, or intimate dinner reservations, you can trust Colony Limo to care for your transportation needs professionally.
Benefits of Hiring Colony Limo for Anniversaries
- You choose your vehicle and destinations and we will follow your plan. Your chauffer will arrive in a timely manner at a location of your choosing and deliver you to your destinations. Count on us to follow your plans to dinner, the beach or to an out of town destination!
- We have a large variety of well-maintained vehicles that can match most budgets!
- Not sure what kind of vehicle would be appropriate? Just give us a call and tell us what you have in mind. We will help you select the vehicle that best matches your needs and budget.
- Our most modest stretch limo, that suites the purpose beautifully would be our traditional, stretch Lincoln Limousine. It is an elegant selection for a romantic night for just you and your significant other or even if you want to have a few friends along. Check us out on weekdays and Sundays, to get a bank for your buck!
- Looking to go out celebrating with a large group of friends and family, check out our larger limos and party busses.
- You are sure to have a memorable night whichever choice you make.
- To complete the package we offer complimentary canned coke and sprite, bottled water and champagne on ice. At Colony Limousine, we aim to make your anniversary celebration a night to remember. We will set the mood!
Why Use Colony Limo for Anniversaries?
Your anniversary is your chance to remember your wedding day in the most special way possible. Don’t leave your celebration up to chance! Hire the services of Colony Limo to make sure that you and your spouse enjoy a night to remember and begin another year of marriage in style.
You can also check our FAQ page. Please let us know if you have any further questions.