Colony Limo gladly welcomes The Big Game in Houston, TX. It’s the third time the game will be played in Houston since 1974 and 2004, and it’s the second time the venue will host the contest. As we watch the countdown to The Big Game, the city of Houston, TX and fans from all over the country wait in anticipation.
- If you plan on being in Houston, TX for The Big Game hopefully you have made all your travel and hotel arrangements. If you are from out of town or a local and you have not made your plans, Colony Limo will help you get a jump on your transportation needs before everything gets booked!
- The NRG Stadium is centrally located within our large city and has easy access to both major airports, Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU). No matter where you stay in Houston, TX or in the surrounding areas, Colony Limo offers a wide variety of transportation options to and from the airports. From sedans, SUV’s, Limos to vans and Shuttle busses for larger groups. If you have a small or large group, give us a call so we can help you coordinate your services to and from the airport.
- Locals and fans planning on driving in from surrounding cities within the state of Texas can count on Colony Limo to get you’re here in Houston, TX. We offer services to and from all over Texas, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas. Give us a call and we can work with your group.
- If you are planning on joining us a few weeks or just a few days before The Big Game, get ready! Houston, TX will be alive with fun and entertainment!
- Count on Colony Limo to ensure a safe and reliable night out. Our services are professional, dependable and discrete. See our Limos, sedans and SUV’s for smaller parties. Check out our Party Busses and Shuttles for larger groups.
Our Shuttle busses and passenger Vans offer a great options for shuttling between hotels, restaurants, nightclubs and the NRG Stadium for The Big Game weekend!