Planning a Houston City Tour? We are able to facilitate a wide variety of tours within Houston and surrounding areas. No need to look any further for your transportation as Colony Limo and Transportation can provide luxury vehicles or shuttle service to follow your route as you see fit.
Benefits of Hiring Colony Limo for Houston City Tours
- We have a large variety of well-maintained vehicles, limos and shuttles that can match most budgets! Just give us a call and tell us what you have in mind. We will help you with your selection of the vehicle based on your ideas and budget.
- Our limos feature soft leather interiors that allow you to relax comfortably and enjoy a beverage of your choosing while you tour. All of our limos come fully loaded with lights and sound systems. Just bring your music and connection cords and you can set the mood!
- Our shuttle busses allow comfortable and front and side views and come with intercom to facilitate your tour guide. The 28-37 passenger shuttle busses are becoming more popular as they are budget friendly, yet still allows our clients to have fun with the fantastic sound system and relaxed atmosphere.
- Colony Limo is experienced with facilitating different types of tours:
- Real Estate Tours – To show potential realtors and investors land, residential and commercial properties.
- Historical Landmark tours – Houston and Galveston Landmark tours.
- Sightseeing tours – Houston is one of the nation’s largest metropolitan cities, with sights from Galveston like NASA to Downtown areas, such as the Museum and Theater Districts, to north to the Woodlands.
Why Use Colony Limo for Your Houston City Tour?
Don’t leave your transport needs to chance! Experience the city with a ride in one of our plush, luxurious limousines? If you trust Colony Limo for your limousine service, you’ll be relaxed and ready to sit back and take in the scenes!
To start your trip on the right foot, call Colony Limo at (281) 265-5466 or Book Online to reserve your car service today!
You can also check our FAQ page. Please let us know if you have any further questions.