Humble, TX is located on the edge of Lake Houston. It is one of Houston’s outlying cities in the Northeast. Humble TX originated just off of San Jacinto River where Highway 59 crosses over the river. This small city was built from a foresting community and later sustained by oil production and now has been further developed because of George Bush Intercontinental airport within its vicinity.
- Count on Colony Limo for your airport transportation or your cruise terminal transportation.
- We offer from the modest town car service to SUV service to Economy passenger vans and shuttle bus options for big groups.
- If you want to make your start or complete your journey in style, see our Lincoln Town car stretch Limos.
- Humble, TX offers many outdoor and recreational options. Located at the edge of Lake Houston, it is a prime location for water sports, sport fishing or just hanging out with your friends and family.
- You can make a trip to Humble, TX with Colony Limo. Colony Limo would be there to facilitate your parties with one of our Party bus or shuttle bus options.
Our in office transportation coordinator would assist you with your travel arrangements or refer to our Reservation page.
Your chauffeur would arrive on a timely manner, assist you with your luggage and transport you with east to your destination.
Take a look at our Fleet and Services.
Top Things to Do in Humble
- Mercer Arboretum & Botanic Gardens
- Old MacDonald's Farm
- Shamrocks Pub Humble
- Twin Oaks Tavern
- Stetson's Nightlife
- Mojo's Sports Grille
- Time Out Tavern
- JT's Sports Bar
- Premium Sports Bar
- Montana’s Saloon