Katy, TX developed from the MKT railroad that passed through the area and was called “KT” railroad and thus spurred the origin of Katy, TX. It was a small community which only in recent times has expanded into the vast residential and business area that it is now. Katy, TX is a full residential community that is has many parks and recreational areas for children and adults.
- If you are planning that large Church group outing or just need to accommodate a small party, take a look at ColonyLimo.com to see our shuttle bus options, Suv and Economy Vans.
- Colony Limo offers stretch limos for many special events such as for a Weddings, Proms, Homecoming and for a Birthday Party.
- Colony Limo would come out to Katy, TX and take you to your destination and back.
- Count on your chauffer to arrive professionally attired with the stretch Limo or a Party Bus of your choice.
- We offer on time and efficient chauffeured car services with the modest town car to Mercedes Sprinter passenger vans and shuttle bus options for big groups.
Not sure how to plan your transportation to or from Katy, TX call our office and speak with a transportation coordinator would assist you with your travel arrangements or you can go to our Reservation page.
Your chauffeur would arrive on a timely manner, assist you with your luggage and transport you with east to your destination.
Take a look at our Fleet and Services.
Top Things to Do in Katy
- No Label Brewing Co.
- Address: 5373 1st Street, Katy, TX
- Address: 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd. Katy, TX 77494
- Katy Mill
- Address: 5000 Katy Mills Circle, Katy, TX 77494
- Mo's Place
- Southland Bar & Grill
- The Cellar Door
- Baker St. Pub & Grill
- The Public House